Lawn Mower Operator
We’re currently on the lookout for a Lawn Mower Operator to join our squad. This is a permanent part-time position with a gradual transition to a full-time role.
If you’re the perfect candidate we’re looking for, you would describe yourself as: friendly, hardworking, motivated, and committed to self-improvement. You will have a keen understanding of performing unsupervised duties for a high-end residential clientele that expects excellence with a smile! Your references would describe you as someone who maintains a professional attitude, effectively manages their time, and takes pride in their work.
What We're Offering
- A minimum of 20 hours per week to start with a gradual transition to 40 hours per week. We expect the role to be full-time within 3-6 months.
- A company vehicle for work use.
- As a full-time employee you’ll enjoy 3 day weekends when the weather is good.
- Flexible start/finish times.
- Full training provided with ongoing mentoring to grow and diversify your skills.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- Operating and maintaining petrol powered garden equipment such as lawn mowers and string trimmers.
- Performing lawn maintenance services on residential and commercial properties to our expected standards.
- Interacting with clients politely and professionally.
- Using apps from Google Suite to follow a work schedule and communicate with peers internally.
- Available to work 40 hours per week.
- Your normal operating hours would be Monday – Thursday. As this an outdoors based position, flexibility to work on Fridays and Saturdays when work during regular hours gets rained off is a must.
- A full NZ Driver’s License.
- NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency.
- Competence with smart phones and smartphone apps, particularly Google Suite.
- Experience with lawn and garden maintenance is a plus, but full training will be provided for the right candidate.